DeKalb County (Avondale Estates, Chamblee, Decatur, Doraville, Lithonia, and Stone Mountain) offers its Seminar for Divorcing Parents at three different locations:
- The Callaway Building located at 120 West Trinity Place Room 311, Decatur, Georgia
- DeKalb County Courthouse Judicial Tower located at 556 N. McDonough St, 5th Floor Room "A", Decatur, Georgia
- The Maloof Building located at 1300 Commerce Drive Decatur, Decatur, Georgia, in the Annex building
The seminars are held on:
- the first Wednesday of each month from 12:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.,
- the third Wednesday of each month from 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and
- the fourth Friday of each month from 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
The cost of the seminar is currently $30.00 per person. Dates and time are subject to change so please check the DeKalb County Seminar for Divorcing Parents website for the most up to date information and for online registration under the divorce tab.